lundi 7 juin 2010

Turnu Magurele- Bjala (Bulgaria) - 6th June 2010

I pedaled on my bike faster than usually, today, to reach Miro's house and family, who lives in Polsko Kosovo (Bulgaria) and will host me tonight. Unfortunately, the ferry I wanted to take just left after I arrived in Zimnicea (Romania) and I had to wait in the city for 4 hours. This waiting was quite unpleasant because some naughty youngsters insulted me (in Romanian) and took my delicious cookies, in the park...

When I finally managed to get on the boat, the controller made a big stink because of the price of the tickets, I got scared at the border but the customs officer told me "Go, go, no problems !"...I didn't understand anything...

Then, I rode in this "dangerous" Bulgaria (as people told me...) and finally met in the evening Miro, his wife and 2 children in their village near Bjala : I felt so relieved to be hosted by such nice people and family. Their house(s) is very nice, I ate strawberries from the garden and drunk Rakja by discussing with them and slept very well !

1 commentaire:

Miroslav a dit…

Rakia-connecting people :)