lundi 7 juin 2010

Polsko Kosovo (Bulgaria) - 7th June 2010

For the ones who haven't really understood where Polsko Kosovo is : I am, on my map, 50 kms at the north of Veliko Tarnovo, in Bulgaria.


I spend the day in Miro's village, especially with his nice daughter, Nora, who is 9 1/2 years old, listens to ACDC, Bon Jovi and a ska version of "I'm a Barbie girl", speaks english quite well (we both run to Google Translation when we don't understand each other :-) and beat me at the Monopoly. We walked together in the village this morning and we'll go for a bike ride this afternoon :-).


In the evening, in this peaceful atmospher, I shelled peas with Netka (Nora's grand-mother) and went for a walk with Miro and Crasi above the river. Then, we discussed on the bench of their house, in the street. Nora was playing around the fire made by their neighbours, firelies were fluttering around and cars and horse-carts were going through us. Nice evening !

NB : Miro grows some mushrooms in very weird plastic bag, full of hay and other things, that he waters with a spray !

1 commentaire:

Miroslav a dit…

The name of our village is POLSKO KOSOVO :)