lundi 7 juin 2010

Calafat-Bechet - 4th June 2010

This morning, through these rural romanian villages which all look similar, one youngster followed me with his bike and loud Disco music on his mobil : quite funny !


Well, today, I think I went through this paranoia crisis, known by travellers, especially when you are on your own. Inhabitants' faces (especially in the shops) are quite unpleasant and nobody really tries to communicate with me : avoiding eyes...And all the people I meet only tell (or try to tell) me that I'm crazy to be alone, that it's very dangerous, especially in Bulgaria (it's always dangerous more far further, actually, when you travel)...in the end, it started to frighten me ! The pictures say the opposite of what I'm writing...Anyway, that's what I felt :-).


I rode til Bechet, where an old huge guy, looking like this hideous Jabba from Star Wars, rent me one apartment. I was not very reassured, among the earthenware dogs, the pictures of Jesus and the barking dogs...

Aucun commentaire: