jeudi 3 juin 2010

Cetate - Calafat and the Horn language - 3rd June 2010

This morning, I met a very nice and funny romanian woman on the road, with her bike :
Today, I decided to relax a little bit, wash my clothes, update my blog, etc...so, I rode only 20 kms. I arrived in Calafat and I looked for a Pension or somewhere to sleep : people sent me all around the city to different hotels but it was either full, expensive or murky. So I went back to the Cafe where a guy had explained me in english the way to find some hotels. And he offered me a drink : I sat with him and his friends. And from then, the waitress called a woman who had a room in her house...Now, I know : Wait & Sit...:-) !

NB :
About the title : I think I'd rather buy a huge horn for my bike to discuss with car and truck drivers, instead of trying to learn Romanian : more efficient and easy :-)

1 commentaire:

Marina Vandel a dit…

Ah ah ah ces autochtones! wait & sit c'est bien comme concept ça