lundi 14 juin 2010

Veliki Preslav to....VARNA and The Black Sea - 14th June 2010

You know what ? Maya and Yvan even prepared a picnic for my lunch ! I left this very nice family with emotion and started to pedal, pedal and pedal...a little bit like a robot, I have to say. But there's a good reason, you'll see. During my lunch break, some children started to "talk" with me : they actually practised their english and asked me : "Are you german ?"-"Are you italian ?'-"Are you spanish ?"...and so on and so forth. I think they named almost all the european countries of the Football World Cup :-).

Then...I arrived in Varna, at the Black Sea !!! My final bike destination (I'll go to Bucharest either by bus or train) ! That means that the biking part of my trip is finished ! I am quite happym and surprised, actually. Here is the picture :

1 commentaire:

Miroslav a dit…

I think I've seen this bike before :)