samedi 19 juin 2010

Bucharest - 18th June 2010

I woke up at 5 am on Friday morning to take my bus to Bucharest : the stupid drivers of the bus broke the back light of my bike (whereas I paid a bakshish...). Then, I met again Romain and Celine, the 2 french, who will take a train to Moscow on Sunday in order to catch the Trans-Siberian (you can have a look on their website http://www.a2pourmoinsdeco2.fr/). That's really nice to spend some time with them.


I met Gheo and Cosmina, a romanian couple, in their apartment, and had a delicious dinner (very spicy shawarma, cherries and ice-cream :-) and discussion with them. We talked again about a german called Heinz Stucke, who travelled for 42 years by bike all over the world : you can see the map of his travels, it's amazing : http://horizonte.free.fr/rakontoj/heinz/bildoj/heinz-vojo.jpg. But as Gheo doesn't feel good in these days, they called Rodica, a romanian girl, who can host me. She lives in a very quiet street, along a park, in the north of Bucharest. I am right now with her and that's really great !


Aucun commentaire: