dimanche 13 juin 2010

Voditsa-Veliki Preslav - 12th June 2010

...or how to drink 0.75 liters of Coca-Cola in 1/2 hour : take a bike, wait til the outside temperature raises til 33 degrees, ride the bike for 2-3 hours, stop it and order Coca-Colas in a Cafe ! Very simple...


I left Vodita and Yvonne early in the morning, slaloming between the cows, and I am now in Veliki Preslav, in Yordan's family (from Couch-Surfing). That's so funny and great this couch-surfing : I just jump from one atmospher to another, from nice people to great family ! Yordan is actually in Denmark but he told his family that I was coming. So, I found his mother in her office, the Lotto ("Toto" in bulgarian, as he told me) and we went to pick up cherries in the hill with his sister and her boy-friend (mmmmhhh) and had the dinner a few hours later. And now, I know why Bulgarians say Yes and No in the opposite of us with their heads :-).

As Nicolas Bouvier wrote : "On croît que l'on va faire un voyage, mais bientôt c'est le voyage qui vous fait, ou vous défait." That's what is happening with Bulgaria : this country is the one I knew the less about and had absolutly no expectations about it. Well, til now, it seems that I will have spent almost half of my journey in Bulgaria, I met and will meet many different interesting people and I learn a lot about this country. Super !

1 commentaire:

Marina Vandel a dit…

"mmmmhhh" : qu'est ce qui se passe avec le boy friend de la sister?
(et le bronzage is so...two-colored!)