lundi 21 juin 2010

Bucharest - 19th to 21st June 2010

Today is Monday, the 21st of June, and I'll take my flight for Paris in a few hours...
During the week-end, I spent time with Rodica, walking between the giant buildings of Calei Victorei, drinking Mojitos in the old town, meeting Romain and Celine in the Funky Chicken Hostel, listening to the International Folkloric Dance Festival in Gradina Cismigiu. and sharing stories and experiences. Bucharest is huge, but also full of trees. We left Romain and Celine "pour de bon" : that's always weird to leave people you are with for a few days during a trip !


On the Sunday, I visited the Museum of Peasant Life, which is a kind of countryside village from the 30's in Romania, gathering traditional houses from all the country !
Then, we went to drink a beer with Rodica's friends (and cyclists) and ate a Quiche Provencale that I cooked. Thank you Rodica for all !

So, it sounds like the end...I am waiting for Gheo to drive me to the airport (which is really, really kind from him) ! And I'll write the conclusion of my trip on Tuesday or Wednesday...

Aucun commentaire: